American School of Kuwait Reviews is a blog created by former teachers and administered by former and current teachers and parents at the American School of Kuwait. We created this website with the following purposes in mind:
- Critique decisions and actions made by school leadership while providing constructive ideas for how to remedy these issues.
- Educate the ASK community about current events at the school.
- Solicit feedback from the ASK community via frequent surveys and provide a transparent account of the input received.
- Encourage members of the ASK community to become more active in pushing the school to enact positive change in order to create and inspire a positive school environment for all members of the community.
- Educate the ASK community about standards of accreditation to address how actions and policies at ASK endanger its ability to remain accredited.
- Help ASK return to its position as the best option for private international education in Kuwait.
We hope that the community will continue to provide feedback via comments, e-mails and survey responses so that we can continue to improve in our mission to serve you.
- A partnership among families, teachers, and students is essential for successful learning.
- Successful students require a safe, supportive, and rigorous learning environment.
- The diversity of our reader community is one of our greatest assets.
- Institutional transparency promotes positive engagement and fosters trust between the school and its stakeholders.