Survey 7 (Survey | No Results Yet) – Positive Feedback Form (2018-2019 school year)
Survey 6 (Survey | Results) – New Start Times
Survey 5 (Survey | Results) – Disciplinary support from administration
Survey 4 (Survey | Results) – Summer Runners
Survey 3 (Survey | Results) – Advice for new teachers
Survey 2 (Survey | Results) – ASK Likes and Dislikes
Survey 1 (Survey | Results) – Administrator Satisfaction
158) There are a lot of current vacancies
157) Upcoming Site Maintenance
156) ASK Reviews: Essential Reading
155) Update on Readership (May 25 2019)
154) Announcing the “Rebecca Ness Library”
153) Hungry Before Iftar?
152) 2018-2019: A Year in Review
151) Is Search Associates On Your Side?
150) ASK Featured in Search Associates Blog
149) Middle School Petition Gains Popularity
148) Win a Trip to Paris!!
147) Update on Job Vacancies
146) Update on Readership (May 20, 2019)
145) Congratulations to Mrs. Ness
144) Thought for the day
143) Middle School Petition (Update)
142) Update on Readership (May 16)
141) Wael: Tire Slasher
140) Featured Comment: “…breaking her legs…”
139) ISR Review #56
138) ASKR mentioned on ISR
137) “Make a Different.”
136) Middle School Parents Have A Petition
135) ASK Can’t Host Sporting Events
134) Update on Readership (May 13)
133) Featured Comment: “..who are you guys seriously defending…”
132) Update on Chickens
131) “Students are not be allowed on campus”
130) TWO (2!) More ISR Reviews
129) And then there were chickens…
128) An Update on The Update On Readership
127) Faculty Protection Improves Child Protection
126) Staffing Numbers (Updated)
125) Update On Readership
124) Indemnity Checks are Ready, Please Dry off From the Water Fight First
123) Current Recruitment Status
122) FactCheck: Latest ISR Review about ASK
121) Finally, a new ISR Review!
120) Article Deleted due to update. See article 125.
119) Job Vacancies – Updated (someone got fired)
117) Average Tenure @ ASK (high school)
116) #trashtag in Kuwait
115) Indemnity, Part 2
114) Indemnity, Part 1
113) Falcon Spirit
112) ASKR’s Birthday
111) Many Happy Returns!
110) “About Us”
109) Update on Readership – 2018
108) Good job, guys!
107) New items for sale on (AS)K-Mart (ie someone got fired)
106) Merchandise Now Available
104) Vacancies *still* open
103) Happy Birthday to Rebecca Ness
102) Vacancies: Certification Not Needed
101) People Are Too Smart to Work at ASK
100) Update on Vacancies
99) What about Admin raises?
98) An Apology Is Due
97) What Did ASK Teach You?
96) Regarding the New Pay Structure
95) Pay Raises and Bonuses!
94) Update On Readership – November 2018
93) Unavailable Positions
92) Be Thankful… For Now
91) Interview Questions
90) Pros and Cons of Working @ ASK
89) Website Updates (Always Up-To-Date)
88) Is ASK Collapsing?
87) Everybody Has Quit
86) Google Us!
85) How To Subtract: A Lesson
84) MAP Data is Crashing
83) Comparing School Housing
82) More Trash in Mahboula
81) Teacher Housing at UAS
80) Residency Permit + 3 Day Weekend=?
79) Comments of the Month (for Oct. 20 – Nov. 20)
78) Need a new windscreen?
77) Teacher Housing at ACA
76) BBS Also Publishes MAP Data
75) AUS Publishes Their MAP Data…
74) More Updates Needed
73) Your 10-Day Weather Forecast
72) Update on Readership (Nov. 15)
71) Blog Canceled
70) Update on Updates
69) ASK: Make These Updates
67) Is Wael Still CEO
66) ASK Administrators Keep Quitting
65) Rumor: Confirmed
64) Middle School Rumor
63) Kuwait’s 5-Day Weather Forecast
62) Update On Readership (Nov. 12, 2018)
61) Ministry Cancels All Schools
60) Is today a rain day?
59) Coming this Tuesday…
58) Grading Michael Murphy (Always Up-To-Date)
57) The Dunes is Falling Apart
56) New ISR Review (Michael Murphy)
55) So much rain!
54) An Update on Readership
53) Another Math Teacher is Gone
52) Update on readership as of October 22, 2018
51) 3 Teachers Out Already
50) Parking Laws
49) New Start Times!
48) Kuwait is worst country for expats (article courtesy of principal Nancy Abdulghafoor)
47) Welcome Back
46) ASK Still Has Unfilled Vacancies
45) Updates as of July 10
44) Kuwait Education Minister on Private Tutoring
43) New ISR Review
42) Update on Job Vacancies
41) Freedom. Also, Kuwait International Airport was just ranked the world’s worst.
40) International Schools Review
39) Seal your windows!
38) Absentee Leadership (Harvard Business Review)
37) Child Abuse Incident Reporting Form Part 3 in an ongoing series about the need for stronger child protection policies at the American School of Kuwait.
36) A gift for you and your students on the last day of school.
35) Child abuse at the American School of Kuwait. Part 2 in an ongoing series about the need for stronger child protection policies at the American School of Kuwait.
34) Child abuse in Kuwait. Part 1 in an ongoing series about the need for stronger child protection policies at the American School of Kuwait.
33) Some of ASK’s accreditation reports have been falsified. (Updating over time)
32) Advice from a Kuwait labor law attorney.
31) Good news – the new Kuwaiti labor law has been cancelled.
30) Wael is invested with a competitor of ASK. Plus Wikileaks.
29) An interview with Wael.
28) A message from Wael.
27) Help us to grow our community.
26) Update on readership and our favorite comments from the past week.
25) A guide to commenting anonymously
24) We now have salary information for AIS.
23) Was admin spoken to about teacher morale?
22) New labor laws in Kuwait.
21) The bus company at ASK.
20) How many teachers are leaving ASK this year? A lot. (This is being continually updated.)
19) Statistics about our blog (as of 17 May 2018)
18) Teachers are quitting.
17) Congratulations to AUS – they are accredited.
16) ASK fired more teachers.
15) ASK fires a lot of teachers.
14) A little bonus satire to accompany the post, “ASK fires a lot of teachers”
13) Governance – ASK is Risking Accreditation
12) More on Teacher Housing – Clean Up the Gym, Mr. Macho-Man and More
11) UPDATED 26-APR: Summer School At ASK
10) Airline changes: Low morale and another reason not to accept a contract from ASK.
9) Today’s AQI is bad, and ASK has no policy in place to protect students or faculty.
8) Child Protection is Imperative
7) Salary at ASK
6) Reviews of ASK from International Schools Review
5) ASK pays less than AUS (American United School of Kuwait)
4) ASK has a contract clause that violates Kuwaiti labor laws
3) Teacher Housing at ASK
2) The neighborhood where teachers are housed can be dangerous
1) Submit a Review of ASK
You can e-mail us, as we have an open-window policy here at ASKR.
Bonus: Comments that were not approved.
Thank you for reading – ASKR