The roads in Kuwait do not hold up well to water, particularly because the government contracts for 20 cm thick asphalt but the contractors save money by laying the asphalt only 6 cm thick. This means after a heavy rain, the asphalt breaks apart and then tends to become a flying projectile right towards your windscreen.
Here is some more information (from various sources) that may help you understand the situation and find a good shop to repair your windscreen:
- Why the roads suck (read the comments) (248am.com)
- Glass Clinic (for windscreen repair) (248am.com)
- New Asphalt Mix in Kuwait (Kuwait Times)
- You can’t seek legal relief for your damaged car (Kuwait Times)
- Rain reveals defaults in road maintenance (Kuwait Times)